Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weekly Webcomic Wrapup: ninja, pirate scenario edition

Filed under: , ,

Four controllers, eight batteries, five gamers. How a pirate would deal with it:

"Yar, matey, I think we ortin' ta figure this ou' o'er a game o' cards or rock paper scissors. Best ou' o' three an' nay cheatin'. Monkey Kombat optional."

Conversely, how a Ninja would deal with it:

"...*fwip*.." [Translation: "I am dreadfully sorry, James, but it seems my katana has slipped and cut your head off and now I've gotten your nice shirt all dirty with leaking blood. Please accept my humblest apologies and know that I will be fighting this next round in your honor. Cheers!]

Can you think of any other situations? Let us know and check out our picks for the week's best webcomics. Be sure to vote for your favorite!


Muttering Moblins
It's quiet ... too quiet
Splitsville
A legend is born
Meanwhile in the Forge
Back to reality
Price of fame
The joys of injection
An unknown enemy
End of the Rainbow Road

Permalink | Email this | Comments

[via] Joystiq

No comments: