Tuesday, July 24, 2007

All-Pro Football demo on Xbox Live despite bum hip

Filed under: ,


What's that young feller? Oh, you thought the old timer didn't hear ya, huh? Listen, I've been tending to this field for 30-some-odd years now, I hear everything. Kids today think you're so smart. Bet you didn't know that I, the old man, used to be Lil' Johnny "Thunderlegs" Shambo, the fifth greatest running back to ever play for this team! What?! You've never heard of Thunderlegs? What about Flip Skipenderson? Stormin' John Shwarminger? ... Nothin', huh?

You know what you need to do, get that All Pro Football 2K8, they've got all us guys in there. They didn't get my patented Shambo Shuffle just right, but I'm willing to let it slide. I think it's on the Box Box E-60. What's that? You don't want to drop that kind of coin on a untested franchise, huh? That's the problem with kids. No faith. Listen, there's a samplin' of it on Box Box Live. Go try it and if you don't come back begging me to teach you the Shuffle, I'll give you two shiny nickels! Now get outta here, I'm trying to chalk some lines.
Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

[via] Joystiq

No comments: