Filed under: Nintendo DS
As 2007 prepares to sail into the past, DS Fanboy is working overtime to make sure readers send the year off in style. Okay, so we're really sitting around watching comments roll in on our massive contest, but our eyeballs are watching very hard. It's hard work. While we toil, check out the best of what we've had to offer this week.
- DS Fanswag: End of the year blowout!
LoZ bundle and much more up for grabs.
- DS Daily: Still playing
How often do you get to see a LOLtapir? C'mon.
- DS Daily: Your greatest moment
Come brag. It's okay.
- Cheap stylus gifts that aren't really styli
From pets to more-than-a-little NSFW options.
- Five gifts that PAL gamers should import this Christmas
All hail the region-free DS!
- Cases shaped like things that aren't cases at all
And yet this is the post that is totally safe for work. We like to fool you.
- Five gifts that are Contra 4
Yes, you read that correctly.
- Five games to buy for people you hate
Because you're cruel like that.
- DS Fanboy Review: Draglade
Not as rhythmic as we expected, but also better.
- Promotional Consideration: Why we're not watching the Spike Video Game Awards tonight
Might have something to do with that whole handheld gaming fetish we have.
- Square Enix announces Final Fantasy IV sequel!
And manages to piss everyone off, too.
- Halo DS a reality after all
And we are dirty, dirty tricksters.
- Dr. Kawashima to ... cell phones?
But will he still be awesome Photoshop fodder?
- Phantom Hourglass ranks at #7 on Time's top 10 games of 2007 list
We won't complain. Much.